AIDS Care Ocean State relies on your support to provide services to over 500 persons living with HIV/AIDS and their families in Rhode Island.
100% of your donation will go to direct client services.
- $20 creates 10 safe sex kits
- $30 administers 1 anonymous HIV test
- $50 provides 100 diapers for our clients' families
- $100 delivers food vouchers for a family of 4
- $250 allows 1 ACOS child to go to summer camp for a week
- $500 books 20 speaking engagements for our Speaker’s Bureau
Consider a matching donation. Many businesses offer a matched donation program. Ask your HR representative today!
Other ways to give:
Become a community resource:
- Donate goods: We accept donations of clothing, furniture, and toys at our Donation Center.
- Sponsor an event: We offer a variety of sponsorships at our events to suit all budgets, from small businesses to large corporations. Email us today to learn more.
We partner with many businesses and organizations in the community to build strong and long-lasting relationships. Want more info? Email us today